eclipse

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm talking about the font that Emerald uses along with his green color

Comic Sans MS

what

just because he uses a different font typing too doesn't mean green wasn't his thing first!

though I guess it doesn't matter as much as it used to, when the forum was smaller one of the green font colours I wanted didn't get many votes because "it looks too much like emerald's" but now there are many more users and so some have overlapping font colours

I mean lots of people didn't recognize me under my new name but with the same font colour because they just assumed some new user joined/started using my font so that has to say something

Thank you for your kind words friends /floaty sparkles etc

You shouldl've worn red to match your red member title. As a red myself, I'm very disappointed.

i'm also disappointed by the lack of red
Nice picture though.

I support neutrality~!

I just dyed my hair, though it might not be too visible in this picture. Eh. Just like brown/dark brown or something. Maybe I'll get it lighter or change the colour next time.

[spoiler=Squeezing suku]8350cdd70f.jpg

Also, can you put this in the first post? I'm sorry for giving you extra work, eclipse. ;~;

And update Ein's photo in the first post with this too?

Also wanna rename my link as Austin instead of roxas lmao thanks bud

Also wanna update my picture with this instead because that girl broke up with me like two years ago lmao thanks bud

Yes i'm aware it's a video i just can't be bothered to find any other pictures of me in this thread WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT HUH.